Connecticut Continuing Education COURSE
CT Real Estate Agency Law Review and Fair Housing I (only available as make up credit for the 2018-2020 cycle).
3.0 Total hours
0.0 Elective hours
3.0 Mandatory hours
This is Part I of the Connecticut Real Estate Agency Law Review and Fair Housing Course.
Course highlights include:
- A look at agency law and representation under single, dual, and designated agency
- A review of fiduciary duties owed by an agent to a principal
- Duties owed to customers and clients
- Provisions of the commonly used agency agreements in Connecticut
- Agency scenarios, with an opportunity to apply agency principles in practice