Connecticut Continuing Education COURSE
CT Real Estate Agency Law Review and Fair Housing II (only available as make up credit for the 2018-2020 cycle).
3.0 Total hours
0.0 Elective hours
3.0 Mandatory hours
This is Part II of the Connecticut Real Estate Agency Law Review and Fair Housing Course.
Course highlights include:
- An overview of Connecticut security deposit regulations
- Common mistakes made by real estate licensees in the areas of coming soon listings, advertising, and referral fees
- Federal and state fair housing laws, protected classes, and contrasting differential treatment, and discriminatory behavior
- How brokerages can prevent discriminatory practices
- How to ensure privacy and data security online